I borrowed this from Bethany at bethanyspreciousinfants. I think we could all gain from this if we remember to follow this every day. I really needed to read # 18 ;-)
1.. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk,smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant
.2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy alock if you have to.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the followingstatement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat lessfood that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli , almonds & walnuts.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energyvampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or thingsyou cannot control. Instead invest your energy in thepositive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinnerlike a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does..
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no ideawhat their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'Infive years, will this matter?'
17. Forgive everyone for everything.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
19. GOD heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change..
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Yourfriends will. Stay in touch!!!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the followingstatements: I am thankful for __________.Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Please share this with everyone you care about.
I know I haven't been blogging in a looooong time. The truth is my life is reallllly boring right now and I have nothing going on that would be of interest to any of you. Yawn, Yawn.
Just kidding. I am actually hard at work on my newest project for the dollhouse. A vintage shabby china cabinet that is almost finished as we speak, just a little tweaking to do. Pics will be up soon on my new blog that I have started for the "dollhouse" as I have been calling it. The dollhouse is actually, for you new guys that have not been following me, is our mobile home that we have purchased to put near the lake. You keep watching for pics now!! http://www.shabbylittleshack.blogspot.com/
I am off for now. I am going to attend a housewarming shower for Kerri this afternoon. Kerri is the girl who is living in the dollhouse/shabby little shack wannabe (hahaha) at this time and is getting ready to move in her beautiful new home!!! I am so happy for her and her family. (No Kerri I am not calling your mobile a shack, at least not til I shabby it up some, heehee!) Maybe I can get some pics of her new home today and she will allow me to post them!!!!
Have a wonderful day! God bless you all!
Your blogging friend,