Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What fun was had today!

I have been busy the past week saving lives in the ER mostly night shift yuk! The job gets in my way of my hobbies but also supports them, so whats a girl to do but marry rich.

Tonight we had our first farmgirl chapter meeting at Robin's home. We all had a great time. I made gift bags for everyone some with an apron some shopping bags or crocheted dish cloths.
All bags had a beautiful kitchen or hand towel with redwork embroidery on it that Robin made and the ingredients and recipe for homemade laundry soap. I gave a demonstration in the kitchen to show everyone how easy it is to make. Did I forget to mention the awesome food. WOW and the fun and chatter with old friends and new. I can't wait to do this again next month.

Bonnie also paints gourds and gave us each the sweetest little birdhouse christmas ornament.
I was feeling really lousy today and I sure got a boost at the get together, it is hard to be down in such good company.

Better go to bed now, need rest for another night shift tomorrow.

Farm Girl Hugs

No comments: