Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Parade and Snow Princess Morgan

Well here we are waiting for the Christmas parade to come around the town of Floyd, Va. Not sure if you remember but I have a friend who is a professional photographer and she was there and got this shot of Robin, Lillie and I. Danny said this was by far my picture that I have ever had taken! A bit wind blown but it's still pretty good! I told her to make me look like Sandra Bullock but she's not quite that good!
We were waiting for the Princess!
Chelsa also took this picture from her side of the street!



Trying to get her earrings in.






That must have hurt!








The dress I made :-)))))










We were so proud of her!


She is a junior in high school and was the Snow Princess but she was in the back car.


Everyone thought she was the Queen!


She was the only one in white and in the rear car. She said she heard all the way around town "and here's the Queen!"












Click to enlarge any of these pictures so you can see her expression!










































































I didn't upload the picture of the girls in the front car, sorry!