Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still searching!

The manhunt is still on. No real news except that a truck (belonging to the neighbors whose land this guy was last seen on Sun, that is in front of ours) was stolen last night. It is a big flatbed old tree truck and the person couldn't have gotten too far especially with the price of gas.

I did finally get out today and it really felt good to go to town. I had to purchase a new printer so I could print off coupons in my money saving plan. I also went to Joann Fabrics and that is always fun. I felt so safe for some reason in town more so than the country for once. Go Figure!

I have been printing off lots of coupons tonight and comparing the sales at stores for another day out to run errands and get groceries. I'll let you know how much I actually save!

No comments: