Monday, May 13, 2013

"I was featured" and a winner! Beautiful Buffalo Mountain, Floyd County, Va.

 
 
I never thought I could ever type these three words:
 
 
"I was featured"
 
I entered one of my many photos that I have taken of the view across the road in front of my little farm, into a contest for the best photo of Buffalo Mountain.
My photo of the mountain was from clear across the county but includes so many elements that depicts Floyd County perfectly, at least that's what I was told.
I won first place!
I won the cover shot!
I also landed a bio spot in the Floyd County Publications Magazine.
(My bio is on page 40)
This Magazine went out to 25,000 people!
I also won $100!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Country Gal said...

WOOHOO ! Congrats ! That's awesome . Have a good day !

John said...

I can’t believe this. A great testimony that i must
share to all patient of [herpes virus] in the world. i
never believed that their could be any complete
cure for  herpes virus .Mrs JANE introduce me to Dr
Aluda a herbal doctor who lives in Africa who
brought him back to life again. so i had to try it
too and you can,t believe that in just few weeks i
started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i
was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you
that few months now i have not had any
symptoms of virus and i have just went for
text last week and the doctor confirmed that
there is no trace of any herpes virus in my body
system. Glory be to God for leading me to this
genuine Dr Aluda I am so happy as i am
sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who
thinks that their is no cure for HERPES virus that is
Not true ,just contact him and get cure from Dr
Aluda via his Email Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com and you will be free and free
forever, Try it and you will not regret it because
it truly works. One thing i have come to realize
is that you never know how true it is until you
try... Email him via: Draludaharbalhome@gmail.com...
THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE
HAVE
1 Cancer
2 Hiv
3 Low sperm count
4 Barrenness
5 Hvp
6 Herpes
7 Genital Wart
8 Rare disease
9 Hepatitis
10 Syphilis
11 Diabetes
God bless you sir for your good work that you
done....