Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Playing catch-up after a little R&R on the lake again!!

Oh My Goodness!! Isn't this a great picture! Morgan playing Mother Hen to Colton as they were heading to the water at Fairystone State Park! After a little while they were everywhere and very hard to keep up with!
This little lady is Princess Haley! Now isn't she a doll! She was very clingy to her mother for a long time cause she was scared of the water and then about 30 minutes before she had to leave she really decided that she liked it! I didn't post the pics of me floating around in the little yellow rubber ducky float that we took for her!!!!!
OK So is this a left over 60's hippy chic or Elvis's girlfriend, who know's? As you can see my hair is at a length that while cruising around on the boat my hair will beat holes in my face so I got creative and decided to make a bandana headband, which worked but the girls thought it needed Morgans "Yellow Elvis Glasses" to go with it!! Crazy girls!! They actually let me out in public looking like this!!
More pics of the Olympic Diver! Robin caught this angle with her camera. I am sure this is the shot that will be on the Wheaties box one day!! I mean perfect form!! This is my kinda diving cause when her little belly hits the water her head does not go under. How does she do it? Would it have anything to do with my weight? I mean when I dive...excuse me belly flop or fall in....I drink half the lake and of course my hair is wet!!
I love this picture!!!! I think it really captures the beauty and peacefulness of the lake on a summer evening around 6:30. The water was perfect and the air was warm and gentle and we all had a great time!!
The first 2 pics were Friday's little romp on the lake with the girls!! No boating that day! Haley is Leslie's best friend Kerri's daughter. Kerri is the one who is building that beautiful new house and letting me have her dollhouse!! Isn't that nice of her? Haley's brother, Jarrett, is there too but I missed posting his pic so I'll get it next time! I am really glad they joined us. We had a really good time and lots of really good food!!!
At the lake with us also was my niece Cynthia and her dd Sarah and ds Jared whom we haven't seen in like forever. Cynthia and I go way back. We were best friends before I met my dh, her uncle. I of course, met him thru her. Now I see him all the time and almost never see her. Something is wrong with this picture, cause she is way more fun to be around than he is!!!! LOL!!
So anyway I am now back to doing housework and making some more blueberry jelly and putting up beets today. We also have our first mess of corn today!! YUMMY!!
On a more serious note. I interviewed yesterday for my job and I know it went really well. I go back tomorrow to interview with the Dr herself and then I will know by Friday if I have it or not. The problem is, I am not so sure that I want it now and I don't know why. There was just something wierd about it but I can not put my finger on it. I was really excited to go for the interview and I really liked the manager and the office layout and atmosphere and the whole bit. I think maybe I am scared because the manager changed my appointment time 3 times and then I was supposed to interview with the Dr yesterday but the manager decided that I would have to come back tomorrow and then after that if the Dr liked me she would then overnight me an application (she was going off of my resume) and schedule another day to come back in to go over the application and then come back for a drug test and then come back to discuss benefits!!
OMG Why so many trips? I asked if there was anyway that I could take an application home with me yesterday and she said "Good idea. I'll get you one now." and she did. I will take it back tomorrow when I see the Dr but I am not really getting too excited about this whole process. The office is owned by HCA and is a great company but I am not sure about this whole process.
She did tell me that we were looking at at least 3 weeks out before I start if I do get the position. That's OK with me. I am not even sure I will take it if it is offered now. She did tell me that I was by far the best candidate and they have been interviewing for over a month. huh? I am not sure what they are looking for in me??

No comments: