Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kitchen Island

Island before
and after
My childhood chest of drawers repurposed.
I am not sure if I will just leave the top as a painted finish or try to put some other topper on it. I know we will enjoy having this for extra counter space cause we have been enjoying it for several days now already prior to painting it. It is the perfect height. We have decided that we will add locking rollers to the legs so we can move it if we need to bring any other furniture through the house!!

3 comments:

Sage said...

Great job Becky!!! Just love it all, makes me want to go white!! LOL..keep up the good work and the pictures coming, they are giving ME inspiration!!

Unknown said...

That means so much coming from you as you are my inspiration!!

Sage said...

Well, that's it...now I know the truth..you really need help! LOL

Thanks for that vote of confidence!