Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesdays Thoughts....

Come from Terri. Yesterday my post was for her and today I have to link her you over to her post. It spoke to my heart like no other one has in a long long time. It's amazing what a woman can learn at a quilting retreat! God Bless you all as we try to become better wives and children of God!!

I am not sure what is going on with blogger but I can't correct any errors or add a link or anything. Maybe it's my new antivirus protection blocking something???????
So anyway here is her post http://ourcrazyfarm.blogspot.com/2009/11/glorious-role-of-woman.html Sorry for the errors!

2 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Hi Becky,

really enjoyed this link even though visit was short due to poor vision on my part.
Wouldn't it be GRAND to have a quilting retreat? I volunteer Thistle Cove Farm but folks need to not be allergic to dogs and cats -smile-.

OurCrazyFarm said...

I think I'm going to cry! I'm so glad I met you:))) Isn't God good??! Merely being a servant, and it was as much for my heart as yours. Terri
PS~ I love your new christmasy look!