Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh my aching body.......

The last three days were spent at The Fairy's Rest working on the yard.
We worked up the yard and sewed the grass.
He put the back deck up but no rails or steps yet.
It was gorgeous weather, 82 by day and 58 by night!
But oh my aching body. I have posted befores and afters but I am not sure that you can even tell any difference but we sure can. I am proud!!
after


before

after




before



after





What? I have been looking for you!
Did I say you could have a break?
No! Get back to work!!






He worked soooooo hard this weekend!
I love him!!








I sure did love my bed too.
Oh so comfy!!!!
I hope your Easter weekend wasn't as tiring as ours!!








4 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks like you had a great weekend to get a lot done. The sore muscles will go away but the results of the work will last for a very long time! Can you just imagine the green grass growing on that lawn? And, sitting out on the new deck relaxing with a nice glass of tea?

the canned quilter said...

O Wise One and I have been nursing sore muscles for a week! It gets better and the place looks great: )

LynnS said...

I can see a difference in the 'before' and 'after' shots. The 'after' shots have a chair on the front porch!!

Unknown said...

Hahaha Lynn!!! That chair is there for me to sip sweet tea while watching the grass grow! It's also there so Danny will not have to sit under the deck, unless he really is hiding from me!! LOL!!

Thanks ladies! Any one who does any yard/garden work can appreciate where I am coming from here!!!!

Any of you with a big lawn mower..... please feel free to drop on by for a visit!!