Thursday, September 2, 2010

A blog award? Me?

I am humbled beyond explanation!
My dear Sista over at Hickery Holler Farm gave me an award!
She chose me! Me! Of all people, me???
This makes me so happy, the fact that someone sees the humor in all my craziness in my life, and the fact that they want to share all this craziness with others!!
Now here lies the problem.....
I have so many great blogs out there that I go to and trying to just pick a few of them out to receive this award is too hard!
So therefor I am giving this award to "all" my blogging friends!
Now I ask you all who visit here to please understand that you are a winner here and I ask you to please accept this award and post it on your blog!
Go forth and share this with all your bloggy friends!!
Thanks again to thecannedquilter for choosing me!
I have received so much inspiration from her for about a year now since I found her, maybe more than a year, I'll have to look that one up!
All things that she does in a days time just overwhelms me and I pale in comparison to what she can do in the kitchen or sewing room!!
I just wish we lived closer!
HUGS!!!!

2 comments:

Amy Dingmann said...

Now why WOULDN'T you get an award? Your blog (and your lovely self) are fantabulous!! You deserve it. :)

Unknown said...

Ok Ms Mama Tea you won an award too!! Didn't you read this post?? So go ahead and grab it!! You are super fantabulous too!!

Thanks sweetie!!!!