Saturday, June 27, 2009

Need I say more?

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=6548522&nav=menu368_3

Check out our 7 day weather planner. Looks like a lot of very early morning outside chores and then some quality indoor time under the A/C ;-b

But what about all my expected babies????? Will someone please tell them to go ahead and get this little thing over while I sleep. I mean I have 38 eggs to be hatched on Monday and goats due the same day. Best we can tell anyway, Monday should/could be Violets due date. She will explode if it's very long! She is soooooo miserable looking. Looks like she wants a foot rub every evening!! Or maybe it's a/c she is wanting?

I know I shouldn't complain about the hot weather because it is cool next to our friends in Texas where it was 107 for the last couple days. I am so sorry! You girls can come up here for a visit. Preferably this week?....all week?....... Please? ......... I'm gonna need help!!!!

No comments: