Saturday, August 15, 2009

This is what I woke up to today......

ooouuuhhhh!! I hate spiders and spider webs! Doesn't it look as if my clothesline has been totally neglected? Well it hasn't been wearing itself out I tell ya. Not this bad though. All of this work was done overnight last night....ooouuuhhh!!!!
While I slept in the middle of all this caos..... (by the way she isn't as skinny as she looks in this picture, that would be real neglect)

Those creatures were outside making art.....


ooouuuhhh.......



Poor little Goldie doesn't like them any better than I do. She looks so scared. Afraid of being sucked up by one of these monsterous webs.




and now for the icing on the cake.......
look what they did to my blueberries!!! OOOUUUHHH!!!!!!!!
Actually they have been working on this one for a couple days now. I should have took a broom to this one and maybe they wouldn't have had a party down on the farm last night and invited all their friends!!! I have a lot of after party cleanup to do today... darned spiders. I have never seen so many spiderwebs in one place since that episode of Andy Griffith and the haunted house!!! LOL!!!!! Webs everywhere....hanging down from the side of my house, across all my little paths that I trek everyday doing my outside chores and anywhere in between!!!






3 comments:

Paula said...

Uggg... I know what you mean! I'm constantly walking into them in the morning while I feed... the chicken coop seems to be a favorite place for spiders!! YUCK!

Amanda said...

Yuck, I can't believe they made them so big so fast. One positive thought...you did get a few really neat pictures. The 3rd one up is really good. ;)

Leslie said...

Yuck!!! I don't know if your house is my favorite place to be now! Maybe your guineas will take care of all them spiders! I hope mine do, I don't like them at all!!!