Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tiramisu anyone?

This is by far my favorite dessert!
If you have never tried it you better!
Go ahead what are you waiting for?
It is super easy and triple super yummy!
I have made this several times and it is always a hit. It is quite impressive when made in a trifle dish also. I use the trifle dish for functions but decided to use my good ole Pyrex dish with a lid on it for the 2 of us. It may last more than one sitting. Then again......
I was out of baking chocolate so I put semisweet chocolate pieces in my food processor and chopped them up. I am sure it will be just as yummy! I have never used the raspberries that the recipe calls for but then again I am sure this can't hurt!!
I saw another version on another blog the other day that was made using Twinkies instead of vanilla wafers. I am sure it is good too, but this version cannot be beat. Well it may really be better if served in a quaint little trattoria in Italy. I'll let ya know if their's is better when I get back!
Enjoy!!

No comments: