Friday, June 11, 2010

The Fairy's Rest.................

is almost ready for guests!
We are only mere hours away from being ready!!
Whew that has been a long time coming too!!
We will ready for nightly/weekly guests on June 25th!!
Here is the website
and I will soon have the new blog up and running!
I will be pretty busy for the next few days however, getting the finishing touches on the place.
Of course we have some boating to get at this weekend too.
Danny is safe cause "HE" was the "ONE" who cleaned the boat this year!
Right! I couldn't believe it either and I saw it for myself!
I have some tweaking that needs to be done on the new website and lots of pictures to upload to it too. I will of course have to stay on top of that daily.
There are a lot of summer events in the area coming up in the next few weeks that I will have to attend for pictures ;-)))
It's a dirty job but someones got to do it!
Better go cause we are heading to The Fairy's Rest with the boat and some stray furniture that has been waiting for the right time to get there!!
Have a great summertime weekend!

3 comments:

SWiggins said...

congratulations!

Nancy M. said...

Awesome! The site looks great so far! Sounds like a great place to vacation!

LynnS said...

Good job! Glad you have the big work behind you. Now it's time for some family fun!