Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Add this to the top of my needs list.....

Oh My Goodness!! I need this home! I love love love everything that they are saying about it and the 3 pictures shown have sold me!! Well everything but the price! I don't think I have quite a half a million left in the savings account but oh my goodness. All you farm girl friends of mine just go on and click on this link and you will see why I want this one!! A pond site is perfect cause I am married to the pond builder. The basement canning kitchen that they call a summer kitchen and the stocked canning shelves are awesome. The pictures of all those jars of food is art in my book!!
And 48 acres!!!
A huge garage!
Oh Me Oh My!!

This home is in Woolwine and that is very very close to The Fairy's Rest, a few miles away. I don't know where this home is but I would surely like to find out. Maybe I will schedule a visit so I can drool over it!! Anyone want to come along just let me know and we will make it a date!!! Enjoy!

Click Here and I am sure you will be jealous too!!
Maybe The Fairy's Rest will help me pay the mortgage on this to die for place??
Surely to die 'for you get it paid off, hahaha!!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Very very nice! Wouldn't it be fun to take a tour of great places like this just for the fun of it! :D

Kim said...

Oh my....that storage room of jars!!!

Nancy M. said...

Wow! That is a nice place, the price is just a bit too much for me, lol!

the canned quilter said...

Wow! And I thought my pantry was stacked with jars : ) Would love to see the entire place ...

Unknown said...

I think we should all meet for lunch tomorrow and then go tour this place!!! Around noon??

Boy it sure would be nice to have all that canned food stored up in your basement wouldn't it?? We have a lot but no where near that much!

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

Wow you American sure know how to can, how's that for storage. Wait I just got to book my plane ticket cause I coming too.