Thursday, July 29, 2010

Well I am drinking now!

It took me all day long to get pictures of two of those machines and get them in my etsy store.
I thought I would truly pull my hair out but then I remembered that I could drink and my troubles would float away....................and sweet tea makes me float ;-)

I had a lot of difficulty trying to figure out how to reduce the size of my images in order to upload them. It was soooooooooooooooooooo simple once the light bulb went off!! If you need to know how I will sell that information to you. It is available in my etsy shop!!! hahaha

Go on over to my Etsy shop and see the two machines that I listed and buy them OK??? I have a ton of other vintage items that I plan to list in the next few days that may be interest to you also, so please check back!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

The sink on your post, is just like my grandparents, memories of doing the dishes are flooding my mind.

Love antiques and furnishings from days gone by.

Will have to stop by your etsy.