Saturday, May 31, 2008

A few of my play toys!!

1984 Checkmate 18' with a 140 hp Johnson outboard!
Many great hours spent on the lake last year in this baby! Yes that is a John Deere Gator that was used to pull it! The Gator is my favorite Farm and Garden Tool!!
This is my baby!!! My baby Jag!! 2003 Jaguar X-type 2.5
This was and still is the car of my dreams. I have had it for almost two years and it still has less than 40 thousand miles on it! (Cuz I'm a homebody) Get's from 23 to 29 mpg and averages, on our country back roads 25mpg. Not too bad for being so powerful and all wheel drive too. Like I am really going to get it in the snow, huh!!!!

1 comment:

Sage said...

It's all lookin GOOD!! love love love it!

Love the music too by the way! I've gotten to where looking at blogs without music is no fun! Now isn't that strange!