Saturday, May 31, 2008

My first trip to "THE POND"

I usually pull the boat, haul the feed and hay, camping supplies and pull the camper around!
Well Dad had a great idea one afternoon that he needed to put me in the FISHPOND...what?...to make sure I would crank when I got him on the lake this summer......OK!
That is it was OK until he found out that I had NO GAS and I WAS STUCK...... HELP!...GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I HEARD THE STORIES ABOUT THE MUD TURTLES....I KNOW THEY BITE!.....AND OMG THERE ARE CATFISH IN HERE....GET ME OUT! ...HELP MA!!!!!!
DAD DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING!!

HOLD ON SON I'LL SAVE YOU!! HAVE NO FEAR WONDERBOY IS HERE!!
WONDERBOY WHO HAS LOT'S OF BIG BOY TOYS THAT IS!! GOOD THING THE SKYLIFT WAS HERE SON OR YOU MAY HAVE BEEN A GONER!!All gased up and fired right up like a Chevy!! Now for the pond aeriation....I'll scare those big ugly white catfish!!! They don't know who they are messing with!! OK Wonderboy anytime now.. here comes a bluegill and look at all those Crappie...OH CRAP!! ...oh Wonderboy do you hear me??... anyone?...

No comments: