Monday, July 7, 2008

Just a quick update

Just wanted to let you know that I am still here. The hard work hasn't finished me off as of yet. I have been busy working on the bedroom for several days now. I have finished a bed ruffle for my king size bed that has been started for a year. Yes a year, that's nothing I have many more projects that have been started for way longer than that!!! At least I did get this one done. Right?? It was 36 feet of fabric to ruffle and took me the better part of one day to finish and get it on the bed.

I have been doing a lot of other little painting and decorating projects (none are worthy of pictures as of yet) and they are adding up. I almost have the bedroom finished. Well kinda finished. We still have one piece of trim work around the closet door that isn't up yet. We have bought the wrong trim 3 times. Yep the two of us together each time and our two peabrains couldn't pick out the right piece to match!!!

My biggest project for the week is getting ready for a yardsale on Fri and Sat at Robins house. Boy do I have a lot of goods to sell!!! I am in a purging mood too!!! I have to make room for shabby chic items!!!

I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the summer. God bless you all!! Thanks for stopping by!!
Becky

3 comments:

Donna said...

Can't wait to see the pix when you're done! I did the same thing - got rid of all my country and prim items to make room for the cottage and shabby items!!...Donna

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

I cant wait to see the pictures of the bedroom!
you are just like me I have so many unfinished projects. by the time I finish them its time to start the rooma all over..hee hee
thanks for your input on my blog about my room. Im getting out the paint as I type.
smiles,
Sandy

Unknown said...

Now ladies I want you to know that it is such an honor to have you guys visit my blog!!!! I feel like royalty this morning.

Ok so now I really have to get on the ball and get things done so you guys can see. I have some very big shoes to fill or should I say "Some pretty little pink slippers to fill"??

Loooooove both of your blogs!! You guys are truly an inspiration to me!

I wish you guys many happy painting days!!
Becky