Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cheerleaders needed....

All of us go thru times in our life that we feel the need to lay it all on the line......sometimes it's in word form in blogland. As is the case with my dear daughter Leslie of getting thrifty. She has started a new chapter in her life and really needs some good words of encouragement!


She is such a super duper fabulous person that one would have to know to understand where I am coming from with that praise. She is a true "Proverbs 31 Virtuous Woman". She is a great mother, wife, daughter, sister, aunt and friend, Daisy Girl Scout leader extraordinar!! Most of all she is a precious daughter of Jesus!! She has been such a blessing to us!!


Yes I am sure that you are all wondering what is going on in her life that she needs encouragement for, right? Well ya see............she is on a diet!!!!! No she isn't calling it a diet but a life style change. Well yes that's the right attitude Leslie, but your family will still call it a diet!!! Your children and dearest spouse will want to choke you before it's over and your friends, mother, sister and the rest of your family will be sooooooooooo jealous of you when you reach your goal. I mean after all you already have everything else that any girl could want!!!!!!!!!

So my dearest blogland friends please hop on over to Leslie's new blog and watch her progress and cheer her on! I mean if all of you girls are watching how could she fail? Well if she truely takes after me ...........I sure do wish her luck in that department!!!!! So go on over there now before she gets that bag of Oreos!! Hurry!!! She belongs to me......hurry!!!!

ps. Leslie~I love you and this is done out of tough love for you!!!!
Mom

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thank you Mom I need all the encouragement I can get. And to stay away from your house and the pineapple upside down cake that I shouldn't have ate!!!! But it was sooooo good!!!