Sunday, October 11, 2009

He knows me too well.......

Meet the newest members of my flock!

This little itty bitty pair of Black Rosecomb Bantams came from Amish country! Now just guess what my dear husband decided that they should be named..............

"Carrie and Big"

from Sex & the City...........................

OMG TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Yep he came up with this all on his own too!!! Of course he loves the show and the movie as good as I do. I just thought he would want to name her Samantha ;0)

I have a feeling their names weren't the same when they lived in the Amish community!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yep Carrie and Big are too cute! Do you think she likes fashion as much as Carrie?

Lorilee said...

Oh, what cuties! Hmm Chickens from Amish Country named after Sex and the City characters? haha!
Blessings,
Lorilee