Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello World!

Our names are Ruby and Diamond
Ruby and Diamonds are Robin and Leslie's birthstones.
I have always been able to keep the fine gemstone names going for Opal's babies.

Diamond has some peculiar markings such as this big gray patch on the top of her head.
Miss Clairol at such an early age?


Her father has spots in his bloodline and she got some of them!!
Ellie Mae's father was spotted and Thunder's sister so we are sure hoping for some spotted girls from her too!!



Ruby is just too darned cute and she is so sweet and quiet!!




She does have a moustache though!
I'm just saying!





My little Virginia farmgirl sure does like baby goats!!!
We had to go pick her up right after school so she could come over here and get some loving time in!!
Let me know when you get tired of baby goat pictures and I'll stop....well maybe!!







6 comments:

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

They so cute I love baby goats. Keep taking pics Have a great day.

Brenda said...

Congratulations! Ruby and Diamond are beautiful girls! I don't think I will ever get tired of seeing baby goats. Your photos of them are great! Thanks for sharing.

the canned quilter said...

Just too cute : )

Lorilee said...

Baby goats are sooooo cute! Keep the photos coming!
Blessings,
Lorilee

LynnS said...

Oh my -- just as cute as can be!

Leslie said...

They are so cute! My kids can't wait to come meet the new "kids"!