Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm back!


I am back in touch with the world! I missed it too! My laptop just died on Sunday afternoon and it was dead dead dead! I am sure that it was fixable for a price (even though my computer guy didn't suggest that as an option) but I opted to go ahead and buy a new one. I decided to go with a desktop this time because my laptop never left my office anyway. I went to 3 different stores today in search of something that would strike my fancy and yet fit my very limited budget at this time. Danny left it up to me because he knows that I knew how much we could put on a new computer and still eat this week and he knows that I love to eat!


At the first store I absolutely fell in love with this monitor!!! OMG I couldn't even stand to look at anything else. No others would suffice after seeing this one. I compared and priced them in three stores for about 3 hours and when I was completely ready to scream and my sponge was way too full of information and prices and packages.......I decided on a Compaq Presario and that HP 23" HD LCD Monitor!!!!! It is shown above but the picture is not very good. This thing is just awesome! I think I made a really good choice. This monitor is like a movie screen! Youtube videos are just unbelievable! Miranda Lambert never looked better! (on my end)


I also really like Windows 7's photo gallery and all the little tweaks that you can do to a photo! I know I will have fun with that one.


Since we talked last Danny has been very very very busy on my shoppe. I will get some pictures soon of the progress and let you guys see what a difference a few boards strategically placed can make! I love it!
Gotta go and play with my new Quilt Wizard software that I thought I needed since I had a new computer!! I am off to design another quilt......maybe one for the wall above my desk in my office!! hmmm.....

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Cool new PC and Monitor! Maybe now my emails will go through to you. :D

the canned quilter said...

New toys are great! Missed ya..

OurCrazyFarm said...

Welcome back!!! I was missing you already:))))) What a fun new toy!!

Amanda said...

Hmmm... I think your gonna need a small quilt wall hanging for your shop too. ;)

Nancy M. said...

Sorry your computer died! But, boy is your new monitor nice! I love it! I'm sure your computer is just as cool!