Sunday, January 31, 2010

Charms for the easy life....

After a weekend of being snowed in
with somewhere in the neighborhood of a foot of snow, it doesn't matter
when it gets that deep exactly how much is really out there,
we were ready for a good movie.
I, of course love chick flicks hehe, and everyone else has to watch whatever I chose to have delivered from Netflix.
It is always a surprise to Danny as to what sort of flick I have in the new batch of movies because he has no say so in picking them out.
If he in fact likes the movie all is well
around our house but if he doesn't
like it he whines and cries and threatens to pick out the next movies...
.....like that will ever happen!!
Well I made everyone happy with my latest pick of flicks
I could not find the trailer for this movie but if you are into
chick flicks you will love this movie.
I have not laughed this hard at a movie in forever!!!!
The funniest part is that it is centered around three generations of women
and the Grandmother is exactly like me with her wit and personality or should I say attitude!!
The daughter and granddaughter are just like Robin and Morgan!!!
We all loved it and have sore sides from laughing so hard and a swollen face from crying so hard!!
We especially loved the part where the grandmother was upset with the daughter for putting that special Christmas ornament on the wrong side of the Christmas tree...........the family said she sounded just like me!!!! Guilty!!!
If you have Netflix you really should rent it! I give it 5 stars!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

My husband and I are the same way about Netflix except he's picking them out and I'm the one whining about it. I always dread getting that red envelope out of the mailbox. lol.

Nancy M. said...

Cool! I haven't heard of this movie, I'll have to order it. We each take turns, I pick one, then my hubby, then my son. That way we all get something we like.

the canned quilter said...

Will definitely try to catch the movie. Our snow is pretty well gone! It stayed around forever though. Waiting for the first goat experience story : )

Kim said...

I read this book several years ago, but didn't know there was a movie. I will definitely have to check it out! I love Netflixs, and am usually the one queuing our movies...so of course that leads to DH wondering where all the manly man movies are!! Every once in a while I have to go in and move things around to insure adequate "manly" movies are being delivered!!!!!